Friday 10 August 2012

Changes to Coaching and Programming


Michelle hitting du's at last year's Taranis Winter Challenge

Fitness, and the pursuit of optimal levels of fitness, is constantly evolving... and since my business is built around helping others explore and develop fitness, it must also evolve.  As a result of necessity (my time available) and athlete requests (more accessible programming), I am changing some of the structure of my Coaching and Programming Services.

Primarily, the Complete Training Systems section is getting a makeover.  From here forward, the fully supported training option ($250/month, all training provided with online support) will be known as the Elite Training Group.  Athletes within this group get training tailored exactly to THEIR needs based on a series of assessments and ongoing measurements. The good (and bad, depending on how you look at it) news is that this group is currently FULL, as I have a core group of committed and talented people and need to ensure they receive proper quality of service.  Stay tuned for an Athletes Page on this website detailing who is training wth the PSC Elite Training Group.

To provide more options for programming for competitive crossfit athletes who aren't part of the ETG, I have created a new programming service.  I will offer complete training (i.e. metcons, strength, technique) that is targeted towards peaking for the Open and Regionals but is not individually tailored to each athlete.  This is a great option for those looking for a progressive plan that is well designed and focused on hitting all of the needs of the crossfit athlete.  This will also be the plan that I myself will be following, so you are guaranteed that I will make it as good as I possibly can.  This option will now be known as the PSC Competition Team and will be offered for $150 per month.

These changes will be happening as of right now and I believe they will provide a lot more opportunities for people to engage in some excellent programming with some real thought, experience, and passion behind it.

Onwards and upwards!

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment